Monday 28 January 2013

Umar ibn Al-Khattab reported:


Umar ibn Al-Khattab reported: I heard Hisham ibn Hakeem reciting the chapter of the Criterion in a way different from how I recited it and how it was taught to me by the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him. I was about to argue with him but I waited until he finished and then I tied his shirt around his neck and took him to the Messenger of Allah. I said, “Indeed, I heard this man recite in a way different from what you taught me!” The Prophet said to me, “Send him to me.” He said to him, “Recite.” Then he recited and the Prophet said, “It is as it has been revealed.” Then he said to me, “Recite.” So I recited and the Prophet said, “It is as it has been revealedverily, the Quran has been revealed in seven dialects, so recite whichever of them you find easy.
[Sahih Bukhari, Book 41, Number 601]

  1. Skype User ID: ubaid322
  2. Email Address: ubaid2984599@gmail.com
  3. Cell Phone: 0092-322-2984599
  4. http://www.quran322.blogspot.com/
  5. http://www.facebook.com/Quran322

No comments:

Post a Comment